- モデル番号を入力してください これが適合するか確認：
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Harmonic bell. Distinctive warm tone with nice ping. Ultra dark sound. Dry stick definition.
- For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making.
- Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations.
- Available in 20", 21", 22", 24"
The Golden Legends go through an acid-etching process after casting. They are lathed on their tops, wich produces a very striking visual effect. Alternating between shiny and dull, these closely spaced rings radiate from the bell outwards. The bottoms are left unlathed to reveal the metal casting, which is hand-hammered. All of this creates a very special sound, exuding a natural beauty all its own...... Turkish Cymbals ,Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.